Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Jamming to A-Teens "Dancing Queen"

Holy shit! A-Teens "Dancing Queen" kicks ass! You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life! Oooohooohoo, watch that girl!... Young and sweet, only seventeen!... On a side note, I'm tripping balls on some excellent mushrooms. Funkadelic. Woah, shit, that damn ninja is sneaking through my window again! Hold on...

Wow, this is awkward. He's reading over my shoulder. Yeah, I mean you, ninja dude. I think he can't take a hint, still leaning over my shoulder reading. Hey, ninja, quit it you fag! I swear, I'm going to kick your ass! Hey, what are you doing with that swoooooooooooooooooooooooordsld;fkjdsfkl;jdsfjkl;lldsojoidsffbv

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...

2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home